February 8, 2018
"A Night in Italy"
District Dinner is an opportunity for a night of fellowship and great food as we acknowledge and thank our adult volunteers for the hard work and dedication that made this year incredibly successful. Raven District’s outstanding leaders at the unit and district levels will also be recognized. All volunteers in Raven District are invited.
The cost is $10 per person for an Italian dinner with mixed greens. Bring your favorite dessert to share with everyone.
Registration opens in January.
Nominate Scouters who have served Raven District youth above and beyond the call of duty for the following awards.
- Most Valuable Unit Leader goes to a leader from each unit who has contributed outstanding service to that unit.
- Spark Plug Award is presented to a Scouter who initiates ideas, plans programs, chairs programs, or gives enthusiasm to programs that benefit Scouting within the Raven District
- Family of the Year honors a family who has, as a group, supported the Scouting program in the district
- J.P. White Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to a volunteer, couple or family currently active on a unit, district, or council level that have been active over an extended period of time (usually a minimum of 15 years).
- District Award of Merit is given to Scouters who render service of an outstanding nature at the district level.
Previous Award Winners
For questions, contact Contact Samantha West or district activities chair.