February 7, 2019 | 7:00 pm
VFW Post 912
8204 N Main St., Baytown, TX 77521
District Dinner is an opportunity for a night of fellowship and great food as we acknowledge and thank our adult volunteers for the hard work and dedication that made this year incredibly successful. Raven District’s outstanding leaders at the unit and district levels will also be recognized. All volunteers in Raven District are invited to celebrate a night of celebrating Scouting around the world and honoring our amazing volunteers.
The menu for the evening is a choice of lasagna or chicken alfredo, with salad, garlic bread, and dessert.
The cost is $16.50 for the first person, $15.00 for each additional person. Early registration closes January 31, 2019.
Late registration begins on February 1, 2019, and will be $21.50 for the first person, $20.00 for each additional person.
Registration is done online with credit card, electronic check or PayPal. There is no onsite registration. Council refund policy. ,
Nominations are due January 10, 2019. Any nominations received after the deadline will be reserved for the next year.
Nominate Scouters who have served Raven District youth above and beyond the call of duty for the following awards.
- Most Valuable Unit Leader goes to a leader from each unit who has contributed outstanding service to that unit.
- Spark Plug Award is presented to a Scouter who initiates ideas, plans programs, chairs programs, or gives enthusiasm to programs that benefit Scouting within the Raven District
- Family of the Year honors a family who has, as a group, supported the Scouting program in the district
- J.P. White Lifetime Achievement Award is presented to a volunteer, couple or family currently active on a unit, district, or council level that have been active over an extended period of time (usually a minimum of 15 years).
- James E. West Award
- District Award of Merit is given to Scouters who render service of an outstanding nature at the district level.
Previous Award Winners
For questions, contact Contact Valerie Richardson or district activities chair.