July 29 - 31, 2016
The first ever Raven District Junior Leader Training (JLT) campout will be happening in July! The purpose of this weekend event is to train troop senior patrol leaders, assistant senior patrol leaders, patrol leaders, scribes and quartermasters to be more successful in their roles!
What to Bring
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (Parts A & B for all Scouting events)
- Field and activity uniform
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Pen and paper
- Personal items and medications
- Registration fee - $5 to cover snacks and drinks
- Eat before arriving Friday night
The BSA's Commitment to Safety is ongoing and we want you to know that the safety of our youth, volunteers, staff, and employees cannot be compromised. BSA Guide to Safe Scouting policies must be followed and all participants must follow youth protection guidelines at all Scouting events. Highlights include:
- Two-deep leadership on all outings required.
- No one-on-one contact between adults and youth members.
- The buddy system should be used at all times.
- Discipline must be constructive.
Youth Protection Guidelines Guide to Safe Scouting Enterprise Risk Management
For more information, contact .